Many nutrients are involved in maintaining healthy bones. The most important essential elements are calcium and vitamin D.

To stay healthy, calcium is essential for the human body. It plays a vital role in bone and teeth strengthening. It is not only for healthy bone; it also controls muscle and nerve functions and regulates the balance of acid and base in the blood. 99% Calcium stored in our body’s teeth and bones, the other 1% stored in blood, muscles, and other body tissues.

Vitamin D is used to absorb calcium, making it necessary to eat foods rich in vitamin D. Other essential nutrients for bone health are vitamin K, vitamin C, magnesium and phosphorus. Taking calcium at all ages is important. Calcium deficiency disease is called Hypocalcemia. Here are some bone reinforcement and calcium-rich bone foods.

Natural Calcium-rich foods

1. Soybeans

Soybeans, soy milk, are rich calcium sources that are included in the list of calcium-rich foods. One cup of cooked soybeans equal to 175 mg of calcium used in Tofu to keep fit. In your daily routine diet, you can add soybeans to help increase calcium levels.

2. Almonds

Almonds contain plenty of protein and calcium. One hundred grams of almonds give calcium to 264 milligrams. In your breakfast, you can add some crunchy almond nuts to the salads or oatmeals, which provides you with plenty of nutritional value and calcium, of course, or add almonds with a glass of milk to increase daily calcium infusion. 

3. Spinach

green leaves

Spinach is an excellent natural calcium source. You can use curries, soups or add spinach in pasta to increase calcium in the bone. A cup of spinach gives 250 mg of calcium.

4. Broccoli

green leaf plants in gold-colored tray

Broccoli is not only a rich source of calcium, but it also keeps your body weight. There are 63 milligrams of calcium in 156 grams of broccoli.

5. Green snap beans

Green snap beans can have boiled food in the form of soups. 125 grams of green snap beans have a calcium content of 54 milligrams.

6. Sardines and Crabs

Crabs and fish are excellent calcium sources. There are 123 milligrams of calcium in one cup of crabs. You can fry or curry fish that is delicious to have and that also gives calcium.

Calcium-rich Fruits and dry fruits:

1. Oranges

We may not all know that orange has a high calcium source. One orange contains 40 mg of calcium that also contains vitamin C to help increase calcium in the bone.

2. Berries

Berries are a fruit rich in calcium. We can have fruit salad or smoothie berries that help increase the calcium content. One hundred grams of blackberries contain 32 mg of calcium, one hundred grams of strawberries contain 15 mg of calcium, one hundred grams of raspberry contain 22 mg calcium. 

3. Milk and Dairy products

photo of milk bottle lot

Milk products such as cheese, curd, and buttermilk are all heavy, tasty and healthy calcium content. You may take low-fat milk products if you take a diet. One hundred grams of low-fat cheese will yield 960 milligrams of calcium, with 125 milligrams of calcium in 120 grams of milk. In milk, calcium is a must for babies to grow properly. 

4. Egg

selective focus photography of brown egg

In your daily food, you should take one egg which is a good source of calcium. Boiled egg contains 50 mg calcium.

5. Dried figs

person holding round green fruit overlooking beach waves on shore at daytime

Figs are low in calories, providing 100 g of fresh figs with 74 calories, perfect for dieting, 162 mg of calcium and vitamins, minerals, as well as assorted antioxidants.

6. Ladies finger

Okra vegetable in white bowl

Ladies finger is also a calcium-rich vegetable. One cup of ladies finger contains 175 mg of calcium. 

Leave a comment